Thank you for a Wonderful Year

As we bid goodbye to 2018, I would like to say thank you to all the struggles and hardships I faced, because then I was weak and broken, but this year has allowed me to realize that even when I’m broken, I could be strong and independent at the same time.

This year I learned that you can forgive the people who did you wrong without them asking for forgiveness, not because I’m weak, but because I’ve to learn to close the chapters of my life and understand the lesson behind them, that I am growing. This year I learned that I do not always have to be independent, and that there are people around me to hold the pieces together, I know at the end of the day I still have to be dependent to myself, but I also learned that there are people who cared and willing to help out.

Most importantly, this year I have finally learned to live my life outside my shell. I learned to finally let go of things that weren’t meant to be in my life, I’ve learned to go with the flow. I learned to see life in a different and better perspective. Thank you for a Wonderful Year, and if I could I would choose to repeat 2018 once again.