I hope this is the year I learn to fall in love with myself again

I hope this is the year where everything changes.

I hope this is the year where everything changes. I hope this is the year where I find myself. I hope this is the year I finally take a leap of faith on the things that I’d been wanting to do. I hope this is the year where I get rewarded for all I’ve endured the past few years. I hope this is the year I heal from everything that caused me pain.

I hope this is the year where I can finally leave this place, to dust myself off and start seeing things clearly again. I hope this is the year where I get to reintroduced to myself, to potential and my worth. I hope this is the year where I can start ticking off the bucket list that has been brought forward years after years. I hope this is the year where no one would break me apart again only to have myself rebuild it all-over-again.

I hope this is the year where I find all the answers I’ve been looking for. I hope this is the year I find hope in life and people again. I hope this is the year I learn to fall in love with myself again. I hope this year is the year to remember.