I matter, do I?

I matter. Someone told me that, but do I? Does my feeling really matter? Are they too much, too strong too annoying? Are they too unrealistic, crazy, naive? Does my heart really matter? Does my life really matter? Does my dream matter, even though they seem impossible at time.

People told me my problems matter, the obstacles I face along the way matter and they build strength. All those tears that I eat them inside out should matter and I need to find a way to let them out, that I should seek the moments that took my breath away and I should do more of them. That my smile matters.

My existence matter and it isn’t an accident, I’m here because I’ve a story to tell and I made an impact in everyone’s life, whether it’s small or big, relevant or irrelevant. I matter and I need to hear those words. I really need to.