Have you Moved On?

Thank you for making me realize that trying to water a dead flower isn’t going to bring it back to life.
I am not sure if you’ve move on from me already, I am still waiting for a signal. I don’t want to walk into another relationship only to realize that you have been waiting for me all these time, I don’t want to be a freak because I knew I was already a jerk in your chapter. I’m not sure if you let go of our stories because you wanted me to be happy, so that I could be on my own to repair myself and find myself, not to find another man.

I have been using my coughing excuse to the people who has been constantly asking me out. I am not sure if I’m still trying to push people away who is trying to come close to my life, but I learned that there isn’t a wrong timing after all, just people like me who refuse to try harder each time.

I am also unsure that your constant appearance in my life is an intention you wanted my attention or you’re just sharing your life. I don’t know if we will ever cross paths again years from now down the road, but what I want to know right now is whether you’ve move on to another relationship so that I wouldn’t feel like I’m betraying a relationship.