It's still an Almost

I am not even sure myself if that’s a heartbeat to begin with. For a few weeks of my life, you brought me happiness in such little time. My past had led me to believe that I wouldn’t experience this feeling again. I found myself randomly smiling all day. Those text messages that went on and on so effortlessly, you allowed the conversation to flow on. I wish I could have pressed pause on the time.

I wasn’t looking for a change in things, but it still hit me quite hard that people just tends to walk away after knocking on the door. Maybe I have always been bad with timing and/or conversation, that I couldn’t keep up with the conversation you wanted. Either way, I thank you for the laughter that you left with me. I know that people come in our lives for a reason, but I never knew why people walk out of your lives without saying Goodbye.

Thank you for crossing my path.