I’m Disappointed In Myself For How Long I Liked You

I knew I was a mistake in the very first place I texted you, and the way you ignored my messages, cancelling plans. I knew you made it clear in the first place that I am just a stranger that crosses your path, but my heart doesn’t know that.

I’ve shared reasons after reasons to my heart that I should stopped liking you when other girls came into the picture and I saw the way you talked to them, looked at them, liked their pictures and surprises them. I knew all the reasons behind but each time I sees your face there’s just a dim light of happiness from my memories that lingers in the sadness. It isn’t long till my heart starts to crumble all over again. But I wouldn’t trade anything from knowing you this lifetime. You were still the best thing that happened to me.

There were so many things I should have done to stop liking you, where you starts to take up a part of my mind, where you start haunting me in my dreams and I start to have you imaginary more than reality. I should not have fell for you from the very beginning when everything was still new, but until today I would never know why, you are like a feeling I would never recover from. It’s been 6 years since I knew you, and my heart was never whole again.