A Bittersweet Year

27 was bittersweet, and I learned more than I could imagine. I made friends, the kind who taught me about passion and positivity in entrepreneurship. I visited places, watched beautiful sunsets around the world. I spent hours writing away the pain that settled like paint into my fingertips, which I used to express them through my paintings.

I walked on foreign land and discovered the beauty of the world. I met new people and received love and humanity from strangers. I found love in new ways – in the form of friendship, family and colleagues. I learn more about self-love and watched movies that allows my imagination to run wild and listened to music that soothed my soul. I shed parts of myself and gained new parts; parts that were wiser, kinder, softer yet bolder; and parts that roared in different ways. I found happiness in my own arms and in the arms of people who settled inside my soul.

I also slowly learn to open up myself to rely on others once more. I wouldn’t say this journey is easy but it wasn’t hard either. It is bittersweet, where I loved, gained and lost more than I could imagine. But I also experienced, learn and forgave. 

Here's to another great Birthday!