This is my Blessing to You

I have no excuse, no reason, no explanation, no spoken word that can possibly explain how I could let you go. I saw you walk out of the story and I made no intention to stop you from walking out. I put it on the blame that my heart could not feel and no matter how many times I convince myself to open my heart to you; my world closes down on me.

I check on you every now and then since you dropped the conversation, I always wanted to know if you’ve moved on with your life. I always wanted you to move on faster not because you would stop bugging me but you can achieve your life goal sooner. I always wanted you to find someone easier to love and someone who likes the surprises you give every now and then. I pushed you out of my mind for so many moments; so many thoughts in my mind which I didn’t allow through for the reminder of what a freak I had been, for how badly I had treated you, and for how terribly I had ripped you apart.
Now that I finally see you in a new relationship, I would put our story to an end. Even though there is no clear ending for the thoughts you have towards me; I will still treat this as a conclusion, a closure to the chapter. And I want to end this chapter praying that you get to your Happily Ever After soon, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.