Date with No Labels

I am not asking for label, but I am starting to think where our relationships stand? Are we still strangers that talk, friends or something more. I knew we were on the same page, but we are just taking baby steps forward; both unsure of where we stand. I am not sure if this is genuine, but how could we be talking about Disneyland trips without identifying who we are?

We never even wish each other a Happy Birthday even after texting each other every single day over the past one year and more. I made you a permanent part of my world, and I never knew that after years of heartbreak and freaking out, there is someone who would still make me comfortable with just the presence itself.

Even though we were unclear on where our relationship stands, we both have done things people would have while dating. And I guess he knew me well enough to not give us label so that I could let our friendships roll on till today. I hope that before Disneyland comes into picture, I would have cleared my mind and give way to a new label without withdrawing into my world.