I Didn't Believe if Everything is Real

He was not supposed to exist. I have my life plan to get out of this country and find a new place, I never wanted to get myself attached with someone. The idea of being attached with someone feels like a burden if I want to leave and I didn’t want to get distracted from my life plan.

In addition, I’ve ended relationships before they even begin, I thought I am someone who isn’t easily sidetracked by the things I planned out to. I wanted to stay busy with work and really focus on myself so that when the day come, I’m ready to be on my own and making my own living. I know that sometimes it might gets excessive, that I never leave room for people in my schedule, especially to those who shows an interest in me.

I was never afraid that my office would burn down but I was afraid that I lose sight of myself and my goals. When I finally put an end to the previous story, I never knew there was another person walking into my life. I was conscious and certain that he was never the one that was interested in me, which is why I acted carefree. I never felt the burden over my shoulder over our conversations and I thought I was just texting another stranger on the internet.

Then there was a twist in the story over Valentines’ where the cupid decides to awakes him and just a little over leap day everything changes over a moment of admiring the sunset together. But even after all the dates and meals and movies we catch, we never label our friendship and I was certain that I did not need labels because then I’d have to answer to my heart.

Then the flowers came in when I was least expecting, I don’t usually take surprises well, but here I am flatter with the flowers he deliver to my doorstep. I wonder if all these is real, if he was real, if everything I feel was real.