My Anxiety might hold me back a little

I don’t recall myself as someone who falls in love way too easily, I always have ten thousand things going on in my mind telling me that I do not deserve the good stuffs. And with a strange sense of guilt, and the thoughts that wouldn’t shut up, I always end up ruining everything before it even begin.

I find myself falling in love while feeling a strange mixture of hope and dread. Hope – that I could finally have someone that I could talk with, someone I could depend on, someone I could trust, someone who will shower me with some optimism about life when I feel trapped and suffocated in my own thoughts. Yet I dread – that maybe I will never be good enough, that I don’t deserve this, that all the good moments might shattered and push me back into darkness.

I learned that I appreciates the big stuff but what makes falls deeper are the little moments. I fall a little more with the reassuring conversations, the quiet moment we get to spend together, the conversation we get to speak so openly. I fall deeper into the little things because it’s them that makes me feel like I’m dating someone reality and that I do not have to wake up one day only to know that it’s only a fairytale story and I would have to make my way back to reality myself.

I might have anxiety, but I fall in love intensely, vulnerably and wholly. I just need a little more time and reassurance to open my heart and believe that I truly deserve to have you.