You are my Favorite Chapter

I’ve always put in excuses for myself over chemistry and timing that won’t seems to explode at the same time over my relationships. I tell myself that things have a way of falling into place, of happening naturally and I’m a firm believer than if something is meant to happen, then against all odds, it will happen.

And indeed, for him, things were easier with him around, it’s easy to talk about everything and nothing, it’s easy to find depth and meaning in our most random conversation and I can still feel the same comfort and ease of sharing things with him and it doesn’t feel like a thousand walls closing down on me. I find myself looking for you when I’ve a good and bad day, you were the first thing that cross my mind but I sometimes try to hold myself back.

I’m afraid to grow attach with someone, I worry that my reality is too depress for someone and that when I finally grew attached with someone and they decide to leave, I would have to pick pieces of myself alone again. But I don’t want us to grow apart too, I try to balance my conversation between my reality and the happiness I plot in my life. I don’t want you to see me as a gloomy person. I don’t want to be treated as someone who needed healing all the time, that healing is not the same thing as loving. But I want to be heal too, so that I can find the courage to love people again.

You are my favorite chapter, and I hope we’re the chapter that led to each other and I hope we are the reason why we believe in happy endings again. I hope we stay on the same book and keep writing the rest of our story.