Everything with you Felt Right

Just when I’ve given up on love, you came along and pulled me back. Falling in love seemed all too foreign for me. I have not been in a relationship for way too long, and I may have forgotten what it’s like to have someone in my life. I cannot remember how it feel like to look forward for meeting someone, I forget the sensation of having butterflies in my stomach and the excitement of just being with someone. I’m a stranger to these emotions.

Yet, these are the same things you’re bringing back in my life. And if I’m honest, it scared me. It felt as if you were someone who would consume my entirely and I might not make it out alive. I am afraid that I’ve to rebuild myself all over again if someone decides to break me all over again. But I’m not avoiding you, I just haven’t learn to trust myself with anyone yet.

Maybe you felt the same way as me too, which is why you sometimes go hot and cold on me. I’m okay in the beginning, I just hope both of would learn to accept our feelings as time move forward. And I’m learning not to give up before the ending, I never had anyone as persistent as you had been with me. You tried your best to reach out despite the walls I build and I’m still waiting for the day where I ‘m ready to believe in love again.

Falling in love with you did not happen overnight, and I’m pretty sure it happens over a few occasions. I’m overwhelmed with the emotions stirring inside me, but the uncertainty made me crave for you. You made me want to throw my hesitance and be free-spirited and feel the feeling of love all over again. I tore down my walls little by little, I crossed the line and took the risk. And now, I’m at my happiest because of you.

I’m not sure what else I want to feel before I’m willing to accept the fall, because everything with you already felt right.