I Just Want to Talk to You

“Nothing special, I just want to talk to you”. And my heart just melts a little more. Even though my schedule was interrupted, I want you to keep talking to me. It isn’t that I am desperate for your attention, but it’d keep me together. When you talk to me, I forget about being depress for a little while, and I remember to smile for life again.

I am not a clingy woman but I know I’m going to lose a part of me if you walk away – and I feel so incomplete without that part of me. I secretly loves it when we talk about nothing and everything, that we could talk for hours anywhere and everywhere. But more than just talking, I hope we could do more than that because I think I miss you, and I crave for your presence.

I would never be able to tell you how much I wanted to see you, to feel you, to talk to you. But more than just talking to you, I’d rather just show you. Even though I enjoy the texts we have throughout all these time, I still hope to see you at the end of the day or at any random occasion. I am a Capricorn, I like initiative, I like making plans and following through with them. But more than just text messages, I want to have real personal connection.

Until then, my heart is just glad that you just want to talk to me on a random work day.