You got my Heart

I don’t know when it happen, there seems to be a part of me that was charmed by you. There is just something about you that made me inexplicably happy. Something about you that has brought back the kind of happiness I’ve lose for a long time.

You’re the first person I want to share to when anything happens in my life, and this never happened to anyone before. I may be having a long day at work, but just hearing your voice made everything alright again. I used to fear answering the question “How’s your day”, because I would never be able to find the right words to mask the mess I’m dealing with but I manage to muster enough courage to let you into my life.

There’s just something magical about you. I can never put into words on how I feel, but to you everything was different. And I never knew there would be one person I could be so comfortably with. We do not have labels, but I find my mind wondering to you a-lot, as I look out the windows at night and realize that nothing could ever be as beautiful as your smile. You got my heart, and I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing.