You're not part of my Life Plan

Falling for you was never the plan. There were so many things about you that I didn’t see coming. The universe put you in my life for a very long time before it sparks an interest on me. I can still remember the day the cupid decide to hit you with the arrow. When I think about that day, I never could have imagined how someone would wake up one day and decides she’s the one! I never could have imagined how my heart would play along too. I never could have imagined how easy it would feel to be around you.

When I’m around you, I sink into comfort like it’s our favorite swing chair. It feels easy and natural to be around you. I have thought of all the ways I would fall over you, but it always comes back to the thought that I could lose what little bit of you I currently have. It’s self-destructive, but when you finally feel this type of connection, you’re afraid of losing it. I remember the last time I lose something while holding on to it, that’s why I’m afraid to hold on to anything now.

But I’m still grateful that you walk-in my life despite the chaos I’m right now. You shown me what it’s like to feel mutual love, and that when I don’t hear from you throughout the day, my heart misses you. I will try to keep you a part of my day and put in more effort to take down the walls I’ve build. Thank you for choosing me, for trying to make my day, for keeping our conversation going everyday. Knowing you has been a gift that I will always cherish, and I hope it’s a gift that we’ll one day open up together for more.