I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Love You Right

I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Love You Right

I know no matter how many times I apologize, there’s nothing I can do to unbreak a heart. I would never want anyone in a million years to feel what I’ve felt, to lose something while holding on it. I question myself over and over again, read back journals after journals to remind myself on how does love feel like? How does it feel like to look forward for someone text messages, to anticipate for dates, to miss the person that moment we said goodbye.

I know this is the second time I accidentally hurt someone with my broken pieces and there’s no excuses I have to forgive myself for repeating the same mistakes. I walk into a relationship even after knowing that my heart cannot feel hoping that miracles could happen, but you can break something that’s already  broken, yet not revive a heart that no longer beats.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give back that love which I took from you. I’m sorry I overestimated myself, for the time that you may feel I might have taken your feelings for granted. Know that I didn’t want to intentionally hurt you. But this time I learned that Sometimes Love Isn’t Enough. It might felt like a short 5-months, but I felt every single effort, and there’s not a single thing I would want to change about you. I was just hoping there’s a change in me.  

But it seems like love has given up on me a long time ago.