It took me a Decade to Realize I Enjoy Dating With No Labels

I’ve always knew I wasn’t build for relationships or commitment or anything serious to begin with. I’ve lost count on the number of times I have been asked out for meals, movies, parks and/or the arcade in my 20s. I thought it has always been a complication for me to get out of the dating cycle, little did I know that dating with no label has been something I enjoy throughout the years.

I used to think I overthink and over-analyze about having a future with someone, but now that I look back I find myself enjoying dating guys from all walks of life, I meet new people occasionally and exchange different conversations. Yes, sometimes it might end up awkwardly, yet most of the time is a new experience worth mentioning.

I always thought that I couldn’t get out of the dating cycle because I didn’t know what I want, who I want or how I want things to be. But little did I know I was wrong all these time, I was supposed to enjoy those ‘selfish’ years. It’s the decade I’ve immerse myself in every single thing possible. And I’ve to say I’ve enjoyed being selfish with my time, and all the aspects of myself. I tinker with shit, travel, explore, love a lot, love a little and never touch the ground.

I’m not saying that we shouldn’t date responsibly, I just like to say that I enjoy dating with no labels all these years and it actually took me a decade to realize that.