Tinder Guys makes me want to Stay Single


 Am I broken? Do I come in as too strong? Have I been single for too long?

For years, I thought I was single because I wanted to be. I enjoy doing things alone, and not needing to look back always to see if I miss out an attending someone need. And also, my career is my full-time love. But after talking to 30+ or more guys on Tinder, I started to think that I was single because all these guys are assholes, and that it wasn’t my answers that lead them there. I mean, the stuff they response, it make me question if they even know what’s respect for women.

I never really found the allure of dating. I loved my independence too much to share it with someone else. I didn’t need someone to hold my hand, I didn’t need someone to sit next to me at the movies, but I enjoy dating with no commitment. It was on the second lockdown and I find my phone awfully quiet with my friends all sitting at home, I started to miss the nonsense. And Tinder could be the best place to come up with nonsense, between swiping left, swiping right, reading boring bios and sometimes disgusting pictures.

But a pretty face is nothing with an ugly heart. I have had a number of guys swiping me and striking up casual conversation and then turning it to a criticism. There is no mistake with striking conversation with no intention of moving forward. Their level of Emotional Intelligence is so low that they would treat you almost immediately with disrespect knowing that you’re single not looking for a relationship.

My past relationships were from Tinder, and it took me hell a lot of swipes to get there, what makes them think just a few conversation can lead into a relationship? Tinder has show me so much about the male race, the way they flirt and talk. And most of all, Tinder has shown me how guys can disrespect women in so many ways.