I Miss Having Feelings For Someone

I miss having feelings! I miss the smile I used to have for receiving crappy messages. I miss the warmth in my heart for having Good Morning texts. I miss the anticipation I used to get before my date arrives. I miss the moment I miss someone the moment we said goodbye. I miss having someone that makes my heart smile with just the mere thought of him. I miss speaking so openly to someone without the thought of holding me back. But more than anything, I miss having someone to miss.

It isn’t that I never put myself into a relationship, but I just never felt either of these anymore. I still got pull a little close to someone chest, to cuddle on the couch but I never felt the closeness after all. I still got the dates and the plans but I don’t get the anticipation anymore. I still say goodbye each time, yet I felt relieve instead of missing him. I distant myself away when I hear flattery messages like I love you or I miss you.

I know that love shouldn’t be treated out of convenience. But the harder I try, the more I just want to distant myself from someone. The memories of love no longer linger in my head, I have heal and move on from the past but I miss having someone to miss, I miss having someone in my heart for the right feeling. I forgotten what it’s like to fall in love, I forgotten what it is like to get tripped over and having someone there to catch. And I haven’t fallen in a long while, I have learned to pick myself up and keeping my feet on balance but I also wouldn’t mind feeling again.

I miss having feelings. I hope I could feel the warmth of the heart, the anticipation and the missing of someone again.