I Hope You’re Doing Okay

I hope you’ve been doing okay since, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to reach out to you anytime soon. It doesn’t mean that I am ready to put myself out there and be committed to another human being again. It doesn’t mean that my feelings to you would magically revived and that I am a heal human being willing to let someone into my life. 

I hope you’re doing okay, because I think back about the first lockdown and I’ve filled in so much time with you to crap all the nonsense over a screen, the bad feelings still bubble up within me. There’s still so much guilt that I have not push myself through, so much emotions that I still do not understand that starts closing down on me every now and then. I can only blame it on anxiety. I hope you’re doing okay, but that doesn’t mean I’ve regretted the decision I’ve made not to put myself into a relationship ever again. 

I know there are moments that I still think about us, about how we gotten this far but I recall the moment that life has played on me so hard that it even reset everything in my phone, every conversation, every nonsense made is being erased. I know my reaching out to you would never be able to help you to move on, and the only way is to put a stop at the very night we parted ways. I sincerely hope that you’re doing okay after all these months and know that I have to be firm all-for-once, to not drag you along the story with no Happily Ever After.