I want to Move to the Countryside

Traffic get up to my nerve. Smog got me feeling sluggish. I am looking for a window for a breath of fresh air and some quality time with the nature. I keep thinking of a place I want to runaway to, whether I want to escape to the big cities or find a town that everyone knows each other with no internet coverage so no one can find me. 

I contemplated a few times on whether I could survive living by the countryside – quiet and more quietness. My conscious mind kept reminding me that relocating should be about the place I’m going, not the place I’m leaving. That I am just idealizing the countryside to some beautiful sight or probably something that would get me more locked and trapped than the city (?) 

I am not sure if I could start early, rise in the cold and wait for the sun to fracture through thick morning clouds. That I am ready to be completely cut off from the world where the connection is too weak for social media to be loaded. I am not sure if I am really ready to be disconnected from news of the world that constantly refreshes with nothing hopeful and friends that make me feel less lonely even though is just a façade that they put up on their feed. 

There’s a little impulsiveness in me that wants to move into little town and hide inside a cottage until life decide to sets me free. Or maybe I am just craving for a sight of endless blue skies and wooded paths and hills covered in evergreens. Or maybe I am just looking for a break from life after all the nonsense the world politicians has thrown on our faces for the past 365 days and more.