There is No Logic in Love

Do we wake up one day and magically falls in love with someone? How could someone (or rather many) just out of a random day just felt like you’re going to be the right person? But all I ever know is that we cannot decide if we’re ready or not because love is not something we can control and we were told it just happens and they can’t explain why out of all the people in the world, their heart decide to beat for you.

You could have known them for days, weeks, months or even years. But isn’t it a scary thing that someone would just randomly decide to fall in love with you, and once they do, they jump in with both feet, take the flight to you and hoping you fall back in love with them too. They always say they don’t mind about the ugliness, the scars and the bruises because it’s what makes them fall in love.

At the end of the day the truth is I had always been scared of falling in love and getting hurt all over again, I’m afraid of losing that little bit of me that I still have control in, I’m afraid of breaking someone’s heart all over again with my broken pieces. That’s why I kept my heart behind a cage, telling the world that I’ve not felt in a long time. Everyone keeps tells me that the right one would make me want to open up my chest and let my heart fly.

How is it possible that after going through more than hundred dates over half the decade and not a single men could make this heart flutter. Indeed, there is no logic in love therefore it makes no sense that my heart would one day revive from the dead instead.