I’m a Bad Idea

How can I go out with you exclusively when I just let someone kissed me so passionately the night before?

I never even allow my ex-es to kiss me, yet that very night in an empty dusty apartment with a little warm breeze by the windows, I allow him to hold me closer, squeezing me into his chest where I just felt the beating of his heartbeat as I rest on him. I needed that peace. But I’m a bad idea, I repeated countless of times to the guys who tries to come close to me since the pandemic was lifted.

My friends think I have a list of boyfriends that I date so randomly, but the truth is I don’t even have feelings. I cannot even hook up with a stranger, or even gotten intimate with someone, how can I let myself get attached in another relationship where I know where the story is going to end. I always thought that those passionate kisses is going to lead to something deeper, to something that last a lifetime.

I tried letting myself get close to people, physically and emotionally, trying to find back feelings that I have lose for a long time, yet I push everyone away when they get too close. I am afraid that I am going to hurt another human being with my broken pieces. I have been single for a very long time, but on the loneliest night I crave a cuddle, a little acts of intimacy, a little kiss. But I can’t have a real relationship with anyone, because I’m a bad idea. And I’m toxic.