Together, We're a Disaster

I miss the feeling of being touched. The feeling of his fingers running softly across my thighs, his hands gripping between my fingers, his breath when he hugs on me tight. I miss the feeling of his presence almost immediately after he left, but I kept reminding myself that this is not a heartbeat.

I miss his voice. Speaking dirty to me, telling me I was beautiful as he run his fingers all over me. I miss the way he demands for my presence, to video call me and tell me about the little insignificant things about your life. I miss him. I never thought I would feel this again. I miss the entirety of his being. His presence. His body. Him.

I knew you were a disaster. But I am a raging storm myself that I can’t calm down. I have thunders and rainfall in my heart that I can’t handle. I have lightning bolts and sandstorms in my chest that make it so hard for me to get my way out. He doesn’t calm my storm, but I find peace in his disaster. I used to think that no one in this world will be there to face my fiascos with me, but I find someone who were much more of a mess than I am.

And I guess this is why I miss him because he finds way into my soul, mind, body and spirit not to heal from the battles thrown our way, but to be a mess together.