Temporary Fix

Some people might think I’m good, but the truth is the longer I stay, the more damage I will cause. I am those type that is better loved from distance because when I get too close, I never know if my broken pieces might turn into a raging storm. I am a disaster that would hurt a kind soul, that doesn’t bring out the best in people. The side that’s opposite from everything people claimed to be.

I may be felt like a temporary fix to your loneliness but definitely not the cure to the heart. I may be seem like a challenge people wants to win, but really my broken pieces has been lying in the basement of my abandoned heart, no one lives there now. Not even I. There’s really no point digging out the lost emotions I once buried, it would not make it feel alive but cause more harm that it is. And when I finally leave, people would understand why storms are named after people.

I may not be the heal but a hurt for a lifetime. I may not be the reason of happiness but definitely the cause to the pain. My lips would not run the words I love you, but I still want the best for everyone. I wish they could reach their Happily Ever After sooner even though I am not able to do so. Even if I’m a hard pill to swallow, I wish I could be the solution to the problem, to be the fix, not the cure. I am always going to be just a temporary fix. Sometimes I make things worse. Sometimes I break a beautiful heart.

I wish I could be the fix to the broken pieces, I may be a temporary fix but never the cure.