Hard Love

I contemplated for a moment, is 2022 a good year to me? And as I sat and think about the little moments that passes by me, there are messes and chaos, there are big changes and little changes, there are heartbreak and backstabbed, there are moments that I did not even want to show up for myself.

But just like any other year, I learn to stand back up after being knocked down. I learn to wipe my own tears, talk my way out to the light and give a pat on my shoulder for winning the silent battles every night. I also learn to be patient during difficult times because what we learned best in our twenties is the ups and downs that life is going to throw at us consistently. Is learning how to see the best in moments when times were at its worst. Is learning to love even it was hard to love.

2022 was a year of change, a shuffle on all the things from adulthood. Change is hard, is not getting what you used to see yesterday, last month, last year or even the last decade. It’s forcing to be stepped out from my safe space and starting all over again. But I’m still thankful for the shuffle, for the new people that walk in my life that I dearly loved too. And I hope I could love you all for the decades to come. Thank you for being a part of my life’s story.

This year, instead of concluding with a word, I’m concluding the year with a quote, never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.