When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.

 

My feelings for you is not something that I can even begin to accurately describe. Trust me, I have tried. I tried to put words to the madness, to the complexity of emotions that overwhelm me at the very thought of you. You are missing from me is typically all that I can come up with, because it makes a long story short. It sums up the things that I am incapable of summing up.

I cannot even pinpoint the exact moment it happened. I remember I am still very cautious, guarded and had my walls high up when I am lingering around the dating world and then all at once, it just happened. I find myself craving to be close to you, it’s like I have long forgotten about my heart has been wounded. I find myself responding to your Good Morning and Good Night texts, and pretty much everything in between. My soul literally felt connected to yours.

I felt like my heart is suddenly intertwined in a messy chaos of your soul. And no matter how hard I try to deny this feeling, it continued to grow stronger. It grew and deepened and consumed me, every ounce of me ached for you, every thought in my mind pertained to you, and no matter how many times I thought I couldn’t possibly develop feelings over a human being, I was continued to be proven wrong. I am never good at discussing my feelings, but I want you to know about the infinite times a day I think of you and smile.

There’s no amount of defense mechanism that could keep you away. You caused earthquake and tore down the walls, you make me think about a future with you.