Who am I in this Life?

I wonder what type of footsteps I leave in this world?

I’ve been a girl of adventures throughout my twenties, my photo albums are filled with smiles all over the places I’ve been. But for the past 1 week, when I scroll through my social media it’s all about the memory of someone. It’s all about reminiscing about the times they had with each individual, and what an impact these people have had on someone's life. It could be about great friendship, great mentorship, great companion, great partner. Even though it has been a short journey of their lives, these reminiscing has left me thinking what type of footsteps do I want to leave in this world?

Because all I could ever relate myself to is being the villain of someone’s story. I broke hearts, I hurt people with my broken pieces, I make people question their existence, on what mistakes they’ve made to be ghosted out of nowhere. I sometimes think of myself as a secondary character, a passerby, an extra or even just a temporary in everyone’s lives. I never really let myself have the privilege to be the main character of the story.

I always knew that life is a short journey, but I sometimes wonder if I ever have an impact on anyone's life. I sometimes wonder if I move on from this life, what kind of tribute would I get? Would it be a good one, a harsh one or the one that’s going to be cursed? I wonder if I would be proud of who I am if life flashed in front of my eyes?