The Insecurities I've Hid

Last weekend we were lost outside the city after dinner with my very bad navigation, the road was dark and suddenly he demanded to take me to the doctor to treat my cough that’s been around for the past one month. But how do I tell him that he’s the only one that can cure my pain, that I’ve been dying to spit out the words for weeks, but I just don’t know how.

How did he find his way inside the corners of my soul that I’ve kept hidden from the rest of the world? That conversation just makes me tremble, how did he manage to tear down the walls and who gave him access to my darkest fears? I try to hold up the charade hoping that he doesn’t sees it through but at the mean time wishing that he could sees it too, it's a contradicting feeling I can't decide. I wish I could tell you everything but how do I tell someone he’s the cause to my pain. How do I tell someone with so many insecurities. If I were to hide facts, I would rather choose not to say anything at all.

There are so many times that I wish I could break apart in front of him so that he could hold me and help me through all the pain that has been eating inside of me, but I always knew that this is too much to ask for. Everyday I go back and forth wanting to let him support me yet shaking to the core of letting someone live inside of me. I can let you in, but can you promise not to break anything?