Dating is exhausting.

 

Dating is exhausting. Being in a relationship is exhausting. Just when the world tells you that dating is fun, is the days where you would find yourself laughing and smiling more than anything else. It’s when you find yourself feeling like home. Yet you just want to scream at the world because why does everyone feel easy about love except for me. Why don’t I get to experience mutual love at least once in this lifetime!

I want to feel free; I want to feel like I’m giving myself to someone who really wants to know me, who really cares about me. Yet, dating suffocates me all the time. It’s suddenly being busy all the time and now you’ve got to look back all the time, it’s ensuring that someone feelings are heard and so many other rules chained with it. It’s getting your heart stabbed over and again yet you admit that’s for love. It’s watching every step your way ensuring you don’t step on a landmine.

Heck life thinks I’m not exhausted enough, now it just feels like every thought, every action makes me so emotionally exhausted. All I ever want, all I ever wish is to love and be loved for who I am, and who I want to become. All I want is when my heart is weak, someone would hold me tight in his arms and tell me he’s always going to be there. It’s when you’ve a good news and you want to be excited together. It's when you give full attention to someone, they give it back to you. 

But maybe, all that I ever asked for in this lifetime is too much to ask from a person.