Feelings

Everybody loves, everybody cries. Everyone has feelings on the inside.
Everywhere you go, everything you do. Feelings are a special part of you.

I’m not the type of girl that would show my vulnerability. I don’t usually let people know what’s really on my mind, or what haunts me at night. Heck, I don’t even know how to get the words out from my throat to express my feelings. I sometimes admire people who laugh so loudly and weep so easily like these emotions can be turned on with a single switch. Sometimes, when my significant other shower me with all the affection and mushy words, I wish I could respond to it as easily as he express, but those words just died on my lips.  

I always wonder what do feelings really mean. How do you let someone know if you’re tired or down or just kidding around. How do I feel these emotions, how do I make these real? I was told that we cry because we’re hurt. We smile from the moment of happiness. We lust because we kiss and have sex. We love because we trust. But how do you feel these emotions? How do you open up to all these emotions, who are the few people that I can truly rely on?

Or maybe, I’m just destined in this lifetime to eat up the emotions inside of me, destined to not be able to feel a single thing from that moment life decide to break me into pieces.