I want a life of love and adventure

 

This year I want to fall in love with myself, I want to fall deeper in love with you from the adventures we take. I want us to be two imperfect people, stumbling and laughing and colliding into each other in a beautiful mess of emotion and hesitation and excitement and nervousness. I want to be ready, ready to chase our dreams, ready to discover one another, ready to live a life filled with tiny adventures.

I want more of us than Friday nights after work and the lazy Saturday mornings. I want little trips to the corner store to vacation around the world. I want your little cuddles every night and your little comfort when I startle from bad dreams. I want you there for everything. I want you to always hold my hand when we walk. I want you to be the one I call after something exciting, or terrible, or even for the mundane, because you’re mine, and I want us to share the world.

I want a life of adventure with you. From flipping a coin to choosing where we go for a date, to choosing a lazy day on the couch. From dressing up for dinner, to cooking at home. From making road trips to grocery shopping. I want the silliness, the rush, the excitement, the energy. I want your face on every adventure of ours. I want to find adventure in all the little things in our life and do them together. I want you by my side for big things, little things, and everything in-between.