I am Cherish and Love in our Relationship

Sometimes, despite our best efforts and intentions, relationships still end abruptly. But I guess when they say we discover ourselves a little better after each heartbreak, it’s true. Because I was not left disheartened and questioning my own path this time. Rather, I still held on to an unwavering belief that my right guy is here with me – the one who loves and cherishes me as deeply as I do with him.

I strongly believe that my man is the one that has strong wealth mindset. It doesn’t just refer to financial stability, although that is important, a wealth mindset encompasses a broader perspective on life, focusing on abundance, growth, and the willingness to invest in oneself and the relationship. My man does not only have ambitions and goals but also the drive to achieve and the generosity to share his journey with me. He understands that true wealth is not just about money; it’s about creating a fulfilling life together.

With him, I envision a vulnerable me, I envision our relationship as the one we support each other’s dreams and work towards a shared vision of a prosperous future. I envision the fears and dreams we shared with each other. I envision both wrinkly hands holding on to each other strolling down the street for breakfast. Because universe, I trust in you that my man and I would both love and cherish each other until the end of time.