Woman Leave When you Make it a Habit


Anger is sadness that had nowhere to go for a very long time.
For the past six months, I kept giving myself an excuse to rewrite our story, despite the emotional abuse you inflicted on me. When I was sick for three months, you slept soundly beside me, indifferent to my pain. Our plans were always overshadowed by your trips and friends, leaving me as an afterthought, never a priority. 

I voiced my dissatisfaction each time, believing that relationships required effort and compromise. But I soon realized I was the only one putting in any effort. I was foolish enough to believe you would eventually prioritize me, keeping the spark alive on my own. My love turned into a lonely endeavor, hoping against hope that you would join in. 

I fell deeply in love, ignoring the red flags. I cleared my schedule for us, but you always forgot our promises. Each broken promise was a painful reminder that I was never your priority. I secretly hoped you would remember, but my place was always at the back of your mind. 

So, I guess the saying is right: girls care too soon and guys care too late. Yet, I wonder if you ever cared at all.