I love love

 

I love love. All these time, I learned that love is in the small moments, the gentle touches, and the whispered words. There’s just something magical about love, it has the power to heal wounds, mend broken hearts and walk you out to the light. It’s the wish and hope that raise each time the phone buzzes. I love the way love makes us vulnerable, opening our hearts to the possibility of pain but also to the promise of joy.

It’s the leap of faith that we take into the journey of unknown yet trusting that the rewards will far outweigh the risks. It’s the silent conversations, the shared glances, and feeling safe in someone else’s arms. It’s the sacrifices we make, the patience we find, and the endless hope that we hold onto. It’s the one change that could transform us, push us or let us grow to the best version of ourselves.

It’s the ultimate adventure and the roller coaster of emotions that makes us feel truly alive. So, this is why I love love. It makes life worth living, and I’m grateful for the countless way he touches my heart each and every day, to make me into a better human being.