I Realize I Miss Being Happy in a Relationship

My past relationship has been so brutal during the last 6 months, I don’t remember getting a relationship would actually makes someone happy. Until the past few weeks when I’m going on dates again, I was reminded how my heart can flatter, how I anticipated to see him, how much I could smile looking at the phone. But more than anything, I miss having someone to miss.

I miss the little nonsense one could crap just because we want to spend more time under each other presence. I miss hearing, “I miss you, too” from someone and knowing they actually miss me. I miss having someone who actually care about me. Someone who asked me how my day was, someone who knew I was lying when I said everything was fine, but had tears building in my eyes. I miss someone just being there more than anything. Someone to sit next to me and tell me we can get through this crazy life, together.

But more than anything, I can still remember how the universe has brought you into my life after one request. Everything was magical. I never believe there could be a man who would so willingly love me as I am, who will wipe those tears away, who will be there to listen, who will be there to love and care. I knew it was you when I realize you are my calm to my storms.