Thank You Universe

 

I had been looking for you. Looking, and yet not looking at all. This time I was hopeful. I trusted. But I busied myself with other things, filled my schedule, meet up old friends. I trust the Universe would bring me my soulmate and/or the right person, at the right time. And so, this time I chose to trust, I believe that the Universe would bring you to me, me to you, us together. And miracle happens.

I remember I asked the universe for a soulmate, someone who would love, cherish and respect me. But I also want to learn how to trust again, to have someone listen to you, to love openly, to have what everyone says, a best friend for the next 50 years or more. So today, I just want to be grateful, I am grateful for the way the Universe has bless me, with the way it has brought him into my life – his gentleness and toughness, his passion and care, his maturity and loyalty and the way I knew deep down he gave me a strong sense of calmness, I’ve not felt in a long time.  

Life has been blessing me with a lot of happiness lately, and meeting him has made me extravaganza happy and I know the Universe has a plan all along. He only puts people in my life for a great reason; whether to heal me, enlighten me or love me, I am grateful for feeling so alive! I finally learn to believe that I could actually be a woman deserving of love, and I hope he is the one. And he will be the one till we’re 90s. Because one fine afternoon, the feeling of you holding unto me at an old age came flushing into me.

I know he sometimes like to end the conversation with “don’t miss me”, but that’s a little too late. Stop putting thoughts in my head.