Purely Random

1. Name
Ying

2:Age
My birthday just passed 2 weeks ago, so yeah, I am 24. 

3:3 Fears
Creatures, cockroaches, snakes, anything else that are moving; humans too

4:3 things I love
I can never really answer this! Family. Home. Travelling 

5:4 turns on
Music. Yiruma's piano
A beach holiday!
Speeding on a highway!
Laughing with old pals. 

6:4 turns off
-

7:My best friend
I don't think my best friend wants her name to be declare. :P 

8:Sexual orientation
Eww.. no, still thinks it's disgusting. 

9:My best first date
That time when I first met you when you waved to me by the shop. 

10:How tall am I
Wishing to be 170cm, but stuck at 158 since. 

11:What do I miss
My Christmas holiday in UK. 
Or is it those moment where everything else is just about getting over exams. 

12:What time were I born
Somewhere in the middle of the night around 3 or 4. Not quite sure though. 

13:Favorite color
Pink! Never changed since I was a little girl. 

14:Do I have a crush
Not for now. I just got over it.

15:Favorite quote
If life is a fairytale, when is this story having a Happily Ever After. 

16:Favorite place
Taiwan, but lately I fell in love with UK. But still loved home most! 

17:Favorite food
Anything Malaysian. 

18:Do I use sarcasm
Sometimes, but I'm a slow processor, so oh well! 

19:What am I listening to right now
Memories of the Hourglass by GEM Tang. 

20:First thing I notice in new person
Their look, movement and what they are trying to do. Haha! I stalk people. 

21:Shoe size
7! Not sure UK or what though. Asian I think. 

22:Eye color
Black, maybe? 

23:Hair color
Black too! But the hair stylist always complained about the amount of white hair I have. 

24:Favorite style of clothing
I like shirts with pants with no bras. LOL! On the side note, I like chiffon quality for my dresses. 

25:Ever done a prank call?
Nope. 

27:Meaning behind my URL
I love Cinderella too much that one day I felt like I am living her footsteps, except in the 21st century now.

28:Favorite movie
Ice Age and Brother Bear! Anything Pixar is all-time favorite too! 

29:Favorite song
Remember to Forget, by Raymond Lam. 

30:Favorite band
I only know Westlife and Backstreet Boys. I only started to explore One Direction and the Vamps lately, they are quite good too. But favorite is gonna be Westlife? 

31:How I feel right now
Happy!

32:Someone I love
Mummy! 

33:My current relationship status
{was there even a relationship going on}

34:My relationship with my parents
Good, I guess? 

35:Favorite holiday
Gonna be Iceland for now, since I had my life-long dream achieved there! 

36:Tattoos and piercing i have
None. I still think that having a hole in your ear won't make you look good. 

37:Tattoos and piercing i want
Noooooo! Even after 10,000 girls who convinced me. 

38:The reason I joined Tumblr
I don't have a Tumblr. LOL. 

39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?
Nahhh! 

40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
Sometimes. Still like them though. 

41:Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
Noo, I don't do touchy much in life.  

42:When did I last hold hands?
I always hold my mum hand when we walk. 

43:How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
15 minutes maybe? or maybe faster. I don't do much. 

44:Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
Nope. hehee! 

45:Where am I right now?
In my office. 

46:If I were drunk ; can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
Never got drunk, so I don't know. 

47:Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
Noooo! No Noise Pollution please. 

48:Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
Both la. 

49:Am I excited for anything?
Chinese New Year, maybe? 

50:Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
I tell random things to people, not in specific though. So, it's a mixture. 

51:How often do I wear a fake smile?
Often. Is a scary world out there. Sighh! 

52:When was the last time I hugged someone?
I hugged my best friend before I waved her Goodbye on the train on the way to the airport. 

53:What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
I will be sad, but still, it's ok la, we cannot be selfish. 

54:Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
Too complicated, told you the world is scary. Well, this should be a No. 

55:What is something I disliked about today?
Why is Friday going so slow! haha! 

56:If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Raymond Lam? maybe. 

57:What do I think about most?
Continuously repeating "I love life", even sometimes I don't. Just to keep me reminded to love life. 

58:What’s my strangest talent?
I can learn things with a glance when I was around 18 - 21? I lost this talent now though. 

59:Do I have any strange phobias?
Guess, they're all pretty normal, since I live a perfectly "normal" life. 

60:Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind? 

61:What was the last lie I told?
That thing spoils by itself, no one touches it hahaha! 

62:Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking maybe? Cause I don't want you to see what I am doing. Hahaa! I multi-task a-lot! 

63:Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes! Aliens too. I believe there's life out of this space. & we might be just aliens to them too. 

64:Do I believe in magic?
Yes. We need a little magic in life always, don't we. 

65:Do I believe in luck?
Yes. always do. 

66:What's the weather like right now?
Perfect! The sky is blue, the air is clear. Love it! 

67:What was the last book I've read?
I Hate People! Sorry uh, i just got it from the BBW sales. 

68:Do I like the smell of gasoline?
Nooo! 

69:Do I have any nicknames?
Ying, Eeyore? 

70:What was the worst injury I've ever had?
Just skin knees. 

71:Do I spend money or save it?
I usually save it, then when I realized I have alot, I will start travelling. 

72:Can I touch my nose with a tongue?
Cannot la. 

73:Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?
I'm a wearing a pink shirt. 

74:Favorite animal?
I would say sloth, cause of Ice Age, but after seeing how it looks in reality in the Amazon River, I changed my mind. hahaha! 

75:What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
Sleeping

76:What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
God? Since god created it? something like that, totally forgot all about my Bible studies. 

77:What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
悄悄告訴你 by Fan Fan

78:How can you win my heart?
Love, kind..? 

79:What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
In memory of...? hahhaa! isn't that what all is written there. 

80:What is my favorite word?
Haha! 

81:My top 5 blogs on tumblr
-


82:If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
The world is a beautiful place, stop fighting over territories. 

83:Do I have any relatives in jail?
No!

84:I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
I can go back in time? 

85:What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
I always tell the truth. LOL. 

86:What is my current desktop picture?
Raymond Lam. Sorryyyy, love him since. 

87:Had sex?
Nahh!

88:Bought condoms?
Nope, was given free though, then the guys started making water balloons out of it. 

89:Gotten pregnant?
Nope

90:Failed a class?
Yes. hahaa! 

91:Kissed a boy?
Gonna go, No with this. 

92:Kissed a girl?
No too. 

93:Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
No la, are we getting over this kiss question. 

94:Had job?
Been working for the past 6 years. 

95:Left the house without my wallet?
Yep! Always! 

96:Bullied someone on the internet?
Yepppp! But in a fun manner, nothing offensive. 

97:Had sex in public?
NO! Why would anyone do that? 

98:Played on a sports team?
Haha! I am not a sport person. 

99:Smoked weed?
Eesh! No. 

100:Did drugs?
No too. 

101:Smoked cigarettes?
Don't even do that in front of me! Hated that. 

102:Drank alcohol?
Socially. 

103:Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
Nope, but I prefer vegetables more than meat though. 

104:Been overweight?
Yeahhh! Primary school. 

105:Been underweight?
I've had the fat genes since. 

106:Been to a wedding?
Too many, I felt. 

107:Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
Always la, mostly 8 hours a day. 

108:Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
Used to. But life has been pretty much busy right now, even for the weekends. 

109:Been outside my home country?
Yes, that's what I've been doing, travelling around the world. 

110:Gotten my heart broken?
Yes.

111:Been to a professional sports game?
Told you I am not with sport genes. 

112:Broken a bone?
No. 

113:Cut myself?
Hahaha! Yes. Many times, infact. 

114:Been to prom?
Never. Home schooled all the way! 

115:Been in airplane?
Too many times I guess. 

116:Fly by helicopter?
Nope, never wanted to. 

117:What concerts have I been to?
Jason Chen, Fuying and Sam. Because they are free tickets, hahaa! 

118:Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
Nope. 

119:Learned another language?
Malay? Does English counts? 

120:Wore make up?
Not really. School concerts maybe? 

121:Lost my virginity before I was 18?
Nope.

122:Had oral sex?
I thought we got over this. 

123:Dyed my hair?
I liked my hair naturally black. 

124:Voted in a presidential election?
Yes! Last year. 

125:Rode in an ambulance?
o.O No! Hope I never have to. 

126:Had a surgery?
This too

127:Met someone famous?
Met Show Luo in Taipei once, but the queue was horribly long! 

128:Stalked someone on a social network?
Told you I am a stalker right. 

129:Peed outside?
When we were kids, of course. 

130:Been fishing?
Nope, not that patience. 

131:Helped with charity?
Yep, love them. 

132:Been rejected by a crush?
Never took the courage to asked, so I'm gonna take it as a No. 

133:Broken a mirror?
My staff did, what does this have to do with answering. 

134:What do I want for birthday?
{I won't tell you}, but if you can, take me around the world.